Friday, February 23, 2007

Just for Today

This helped me a lot in recovery. I don't know why I put it down or away. But I am pulling it back out for this process. I don't mean to take away from diet, weight loss or exercise, indeed I mean to enhance for me. And for me it is about the food and more, but I cannot ignore either side of the process. I am sharing it for anyone else who it can help, (I already posted it on a private blog dealing with weight loss. If you want to join read this invite) . And I am posting it to remind me of I have today and just for today.....

Sibyl F. Partridge

1. Just for today I will be happy. This assumes that what Abraham Lincoln said is true that, "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Happiness is from within; it is not a matter of externals.

Go here to read more of Just for Today

No comments: