Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pastor Appreciation month


This month is set aside as Pastor Appreciation month. Have you let your Pastor know you appreciated him/her? Last Sunday my members surprised me with a gift and card. Later on in the week I received cards and phone calls letting me know their appreciation. if you haven't, you have the 22nd and 29th to do so. But as one person said why just one day or just a month let your Pastor know you appreciate them as often as possible.

My friend Singing Owl has a post on her blog about 12 ways to let your Pastor know you appreciate them. You can send them an online card also. Christianity Today has some good articles on Pastor Appreciation Day. The only problem with the cards were they didn't have one for the Clergy and their spouse or their husband. Sigh, maybe one day.

(The cartoon "Understanding the sermon" is from Cartoon Blog )

No comments: