Wednesday, October 11, 2006

kitty finds a new home
















A couple of weeks ago, I was a lost kitty, not sure how it happened. I saw a cute family at the gas station, but there was too much noise, so I ran away. I was hoping though i could find them or my old family. I just kept looking and walking. I wasn't looking too pretty, cause I had gotten dirty. But lo and behold down the street I find a church and some kids playing out front, i think i have seen two of them before. They get real excited and go running in the church. It scares me and I run away again. The momma comes out, but can''t find me. The kids leave with a man in a big car. I go back to the front door to see if anybody is still there. there are some men there with the kid's momma. And in the confusion i get into the church, haha, I know a good place when I see it. But one of the men catch me and takes me back out. Wah wah. It is dar, and i am afraid, the woman comes picks me up and carries me around to the house next door to see if I belong ther, but I don't. So she leaves at the front door, and starts walking away. I get smart and follow her to wherever she is going, she is going home, boy this is getting really good. She realizes I am following and takes me inside. But i stay in the big room with all the boxes, there are dogs inside the other room, and i am scared of them. Well, i have not left yet, even though they try to find who was my owner. They aren't showing up, I think they dumped me. I have now moved into the other rooms. I have new friends, an older big fat kitty, and a small female kitty. The big fat kitty is the boss, I stay away from her. The other kitty and i have lots of fun. I still watch out for the dogs especially the big one, she likes to chase me. I love my new home, especially the kids and their room. They love me too. Iwant to stay here. If they name you, does that mean they keep you?

4 comments:

net said...

You chose the right place to go, little kitty!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Brother Marty said...

Abi,
U big softie for kittens!
Marty

Unknown said...

Thank you net. I am being treated so nicely. Thanks Songbird, thats what my new mom keeps saying.
And Marty you know momma Abi too well.