Friday, July 28, 2006

Welcome to MDA's Official On-Line Application


Welcome to MDA's Official On-Line Application

Help, I am being put in Jail, the slammer, Lock-Up for MDA. Help, I have to raise my own Bail money to get out of the jail. So please, please won't you help my by clicking the MDA official on-line application and donating a few dollars to the MDA for my bail money. I have to raise $2600 to get out. I have to raise the money by August 17th. If you are not comfortable with the online stuff just let me know via email revabi@yahoo.com what you are willing to donate, and we'll collect later.

If you want to learn more about Muscular Dystrophy you can go here:

And yes this is for Jerry's Kids. But it is also for all those who suffer from the other 43 and more diseases. Bob and I have friends who have suffered from Myasthenia Gravis and other muscular diseases.
So yes I am going into lockup shamelessly to raise money for MDA. Besides some of the best Christians I know were in lockup once.

No comments: