Monday, March 05, 2007

On the Road Again

I am on the road again. I will be gone from home from this Monday until next Tuesday late. First I will be at the Emmaus walk of the Alabama Cluster as one of the spiritual directors from Monday until Thursday.
Then Thursday, Bob and kids will pick me up for us to go to Avon Park, Florida for my Granddad's funeral. I am doing the funeral.
Then Sunday I am back at Camp Sumatanga for the Board of Ordained Ministry Retreats. I am on one of the Interview teams and I present an interviewee. It won't be as emotional for me, because I am not on the hot seat.

Yep, a lot of travel time, sitting time, eating and eating out. Using my mind, heart and soul. Long days, maybe even some sleepless night. Emmaus will be a very Spiritual time. The time in Florida will be an emotional time. The Interview Retreat will be mental, and wearing. So keep me in your prayers and I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

see-through faith said...

praying

I'd love to do an Emmaeus walk with you sometime :)

Sue said...

Hugs and prayers to you Abi.

John Wesley said...

Dearest Sibling in Christ,
Little journeys hither and thither have for these two or three weeks taken up much of my time. You know I am a busy kind of mortal; however, I am always glad to see my old friends. Keep fighting the good fight! Remember to first do no evil, second to do nothing but good and third to continue to attend to the ordinances of God.
Praying for you and your family in this time of loss. May God's hand be on you.
Wishing you every gospel blessing;
I remain, dear James