Thursday, April 13, 2006

Maundy Thursday Offerings

Tonight we at Wadley will participate in a Seder service. We began doing it last year after a couple of years of going over the Seder as part of the Thursday night service. They decided they wanted to do a meal and service, so we have one tonight. Last year's was a success, but I had more time to spend working on it, and preparation. Not sure what is going to happen this year, I could not find my notes from last year or the handouts I used. So we will see how it goes.

Because there will be kids present this year we are adding the story of the Plagues, and the search for the Afikomen.

I wanted to offer my Blogging friends a piece from The OOZE; their version of the Stations of the Cross or Via Crucis, you can also go to their Blog and follow it. The heart of TheOOZE is to encourage the Church to engage our emerging culture by developing relationships and resources. in otherwords its a really good website. If you haven't looked over their website you will want to.

No comments: