reverendmother asks the following for Friday:
1. If you were a mutant, what ability would you like to have? (think superpower)
Super fastness, so I can keep up with these 3 kids.
2. Tell us about a memorable road trip you've experienced.
Any road trip with my hubby Bob, we like to go on these trips on the backroads,seeing the country side Holding hands, talking, enjoy the beauty.
3. Do you enjoy solving riddles and working on puzzles? If so, what kinds?
Oh Yeah. I love doing jigsaws. I learned to like crossword puzzles from my husband, figure I would keep my mind sharp..
4. Take two of your phobias and combine them to make a campy horror/disaster flick. What would it be called?
Falling from the sky after the plane blew up. (I am taken liberty and adding a third). I fall into the ocean with no air and surrounded by sharks. (Okay I added more than i more).Name of the film: "Falling into the Jaws of Death"
5. Just how batsh*t crazy is Tom Cruise, anyway?
You know, I use to have a crush on this guy, but since he has gotten deeper into the religion Scientology, I said he has really crossed the line into Tom Cruise interrupted.
Bonus: Name each of the five movies that inspired these questions.
1. X men : The last Stand
2. Pixar's Cars
3. Da Vinci Code
See my other post about the Duh Vinnie Koda
4. Scary Movie 4
5. Mission Impossible : 3