Today's Friday Five asks, then, five questions about rain, all intended to help us look on the bright side of life. Let a smile be your umbrella!!
1. Favorite way to spend a rainy day If its one of them Florida afternoon storms I spend it taking a nap. But we haven't rain in a while here in AL so send some our way Songbird
2. Favorite song about rain Well I do like Singing in the Rain, and I do like Alabama Rain by Jim Croce, Fire and Rain by James Taylor. I found this link that list all the songs about rain, and my there are a bunch. The other song I like is one of the contemporary Christian songs: Let it Rain.
3. Favorite movie featuring rain Along with Singing in the Rain, I do like Rain Man, and The River.
4. Favorite piece of raingear, past or present I don't really remember having rain gear from the past as a child, I am always losing umbrellas, I love my kids galoshes, but what I remember is playing in the rain as long as their wasn't lightening.
5. Favorite word for rain gully washer, rainbow, rain forest.
I just have to say my dogs would not be seen in that silly umbrella, in fact they would tear that thing apart.