Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A week of Thanks


In honor of thanksgiving, I will be posting my thanks to God.


Today I am grateful for my husband.

He isn't perfect, but neither am I.

He is one of the most calmest and patient man I know.

And I am not just talking about with the kids, I am talking about with me.

He is a very loving husband, and loveable.

He is a Mr. Fix it, problem solver, build projects, and handy with tools.

He has also been able to transform himself into a stay at home husband and dad.

He is good with the vacumning, loading and unloading the dishwasher, laundry, and moping.

He is still learning about dusting and cleaning bathrooms, but who is complaining?

I did, but not now.

He is a good father.

He listens to me when I need him to listen to me. He is very supportive.

He doesn't always hear me when I ask him to do something or ask a question,

but then neither do I.

His relationship with God is important to him. He has a growing spirituality.

When I met and married him that wasn't always so, but the Pastor we had at

the time mentored him and nurtured his spirituality.

Sometimes I get really mad with him, and sometimes I laugh my head off with him.

Bob is a good joke teller.

I can't imagine my life without Bob, and I was single for quite some time.

I am not going to use that line, "He completes me".

However, he has helped me become a better person, and he loves me.

And for that I am grateful

3 comments:

Scott said...

If all of us husbands made our wives this thankful, there'd be a lot more happy couples out there (and vice versa for wives - I'm as lucky as you are).

Mary Beth said...

sweet and lovely...thanks for sharing!

zorra said...

Wonderful. Y'all have a happy Thanksgiving.