Monday, November 05, 2007

Its my party




Its my party. Its my birthday.

I am a young spring chicken today. I got to be, I got young-uns.

Happy Birthday to me!

Lost out on my date night on the weekend, due to a sick kid. But I am glad she is well. And I am glad none of the others have gotten it either, including me.

So what am I doing tomorrow? Work and more work. And a meeting with the United Methodist Women. Its soup night, I'm making Bean soup. Want some? And its thank offering night. I'm thankful are you? And its bring gifts for one of the Assisted Living facilities night. What are you bringing? It will be good food and good fun.

Zachary thinks I should bake some cupcakes. He said he would decorate them for me.
MMM this could be interesting. Can you say, spiderman, superman, transformer, power ranger cupcakes? But a girl doesn't turn down a gift from a good looking guy do they? Hey Zach I got those cupcakes ready. Get the icing and lets get to it. I don't care what it looks like, just as long as it has some chocolate in it somewhere.

The girls keep telling me they have a gift for me, but i am not suppose to know.



Bob hasn't said anything, and I mean anything. What is he up to?
So come on over for the party!

8 comments:

Brother Marty said...

Belated Happy Birthday 2 U!!!! It's going to get cold tonight and that bean soup sounds like just the right thing for warming things up.

Happy Happy!

DogBlogger said...

Happy birthday, Abi!

DogBlogger said...

Happy birthday, Abi!

zorra said...

Happy birthday!!
Mmm, I love bean soup. And cupcakes.

JWD said...

Happy Birthday a day late!!!

Got any left over soup to share? Yummy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Abi!

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Happy Birthday

Sue said...

Belated wishes Abi!!