Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Book Meme Revisited

Ben Meyers at Faith and Theology was the creator of a recent meme that was going around the blogosphere, called the "One Book Meme" Well it really made the rounds of the blogosphere.

Well, guess what, yours truly did not do it. Can't exactly say why, other than I have had way too much going on in my life. The biggest reason was, I just could not think of one book for the categories given, my thinker wasn't working, and I needed to concentrate to be able to think.
Maybe you did it, if you haven't, maybe after this you will want to. I may even at some point.

But Ben pointed over to a post by Kevin Stilley at Silver and Gold
who took the different posts that he could find, and came up with which books received multiple recommendations. You will find these worth your time to see if what you posted is up there at the top. P.S. you are either going to be surprised or you are going to say, "oh I knew that would be in the top."

No comments: