Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Thinking Blog Award


Thinking Blog Award


I was kindly nominated by my wonderful friend Iris Godfrey, for a Thinking Blogger award.
And if Iris had a blog I would nominate her, but she doesn't. Iris has been a blessing and instrument of God in my life. Thank you dear Iris. I do think this is kind of interesting in light of the fact that when I have taken the Meyers-Briggs test, I always score high on the feeling side and really low to nil on the thinking side. So I am not sure what this says about me. But thank you Iris.


Anyway, here's the rules:

1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the “Thinking Blogger Award” with a link to the post that you wrote.


Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking! The whole concept is truly interesting since this one blog site ( The Thinking Blog) that started the whole thing - its all just an experiment! You can link to this person's original 5 tags from that site above and follow the trail!
So here are the Fab Five of Thinking Bloggers that I nominate for the award
There are so many I would nominate, but I am limited to five.
So many blogs to read, so little time.

2 comments:

Iris Godfrey said...

Thank you for your kind words.

Theresa Coleman said...

I'll do this .. uhm, in a bit...
(if you understand that Southern-ism!)
Color change! Woo Hoo!