- I have finally been successful in switching to the new blogger after much consternation.
- I thank you all for you patience and support and encouragement while I have been involved in church bidness, mommying, district bidness, and you name it. ( I think it is the you name its that get you in trouble.)
- I did see my Doc, and she told me this about my memory; I am overloaded, I am over 50, and I am in an overly anxious church situation. She said all that has led to the short term memory breakdown. She upped my anti anxiety medicine, and told me I was probably going to have to work harder at remembering and to take better care of myself.
- Did you get all those overs? So I took today off and gelled.
- My cell phone bit the dust while I was out in the middle of nowhere. I now have a new cellphone, the razor. I am putting my appointments on it and it will notify me. (Don't have one them pDA's.)
I'll blog more later about some of things I meant to blog but have not.