Saturday, November 29, 2008

Short circuited

Wah! Last night the laptop's ac adaptor cord short circuited. This is the one I use at the church and it has my notes, sermon notes, church notes all on it. Wah. I was hoping to avoid getting out in the shopping traffic especially with the wet weather. But gulp, swallow, it looks like we will be joining the others out shopping also.

At least I don't preach tomorrow, but I do preach Sunday, do a healing service on Wednesday, and work on invitational and congregational ministries during the week.

I have looked up in the yellow pages where I might find one that fits and I have three possibilities. After that it is order online from Dell.

Meanwhile, Bob and the kids are decorating for Christmas.

1 comment:

Theresa Coleman said...

Decorating for Christmas sounds like fun....