Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friday Five: Swan Song



Say it isn't so! reverendmother has posted her last Friday five for revgalblogpals.

Well friends, as I prepare for the birth of Bonus Baby, it's time to simplify life, step back from the Friday Five, and let one of the other capable and creative RevGals take the helm. It's been a great almost 17 months of co-hosting the F5, but it's time to say goodbye... so here's my swan song.On Endings and Goodbyes:




1. Best ending of a movie/book/TV show Mash or GTWTW

2. Worst ending of a movie/book/TV show Movies don't end well.

3. Tell about a memorable goodbye you've experienced. Saying goodbye to my dad as he was dying.
4. Is it true that "all good things must come to an end"? Who said that anyway. I say all bad things must come to an end.

5. "Everything I ever let go of has claw marks on it." --Anne Lamott Discuss. I know what she means. It is so hard to say goodbye and let go.




Bonus: "It isn't over until the fat lady sings." I've never loved this expression. So propose an alternative: "It isn't over until _I say so, Mama says so, God says so, take your choice"


Best ending: Thats all folks


picture from Free Web

No comments: