Saturday, April 29, 2006

RevGal Friday Five: Avoidance

Songbird challenged us of the RevGalBlogPals with the following:
This weekend I must do the dreaded college FINANCIAL AID paperwork for my oldest. Even though it is the third time around, I am no better at it than I was the first. I suspect I will be practicing avoidance and getting it done at the last.possible.moment.Thus our Friday Five: name five things you do when you are trying to avoid doing what you really need to do.

So what are the five things I do to avoid doing what I really need to do:

1. I am suppose to be finishing things up for Sunday morning worship, and instead I am blogging.

2. I sleep.

3. I clean, no joke, well I at least sort through the pile of papers and mail everywhere.

4. I surf the web.

5. I surf the tv. M-M-M maybe this is the actually #1

No comments: