Friday Five: What's Red and Blue and Purple All Over?
Attention Friday Five from reverendmother over at revgalblogpals:
And now, on to the Five.Those of us who are in the United States have just been through quite a topsy-turvy election. During the campaign we heard a fair amount about red states and blue states, when in fact most of us live in some shade of purple.
And so... a lighter look at those confounding colors:
1. Favorite red food Devil's Red Food Cake.
2. Tell us about the bluest body of water you've ever seen in person. The Ocean. Does it matter which one? I just know the times I have been deep sea fishing, the water is deep deep blue.
3. It's movie rental time: Blue Planet, The Color Purple, or Crimson Tide? Crimson Tide.
4. What has you seeing red these days? Charge Conference Paperwork, and my laptop, it is giving me fits. Acts right for awhile and then goes crazy. It will be seeing a Doc. soon.
5. What or who picks you up when you're feeling blue? Bob, Good music, God, and if those don't a little Chocolate, friends.
Where is the bonus question? Where's the Purple Cow? Deep Purple? Purple Haze? Purple Rain? Purple People eater? Purple Heart?