This is my birthday week. I always like to extend the fun and celebration as long as I can.
Monday was my birthday. My age now equals the year I was born in. Yep, and I can't imagine it.
I wanted to share with you the gifts I got this week.
1. My husband, Bob, finally started his new job, after much paperwork, gyrations, and having to wait. Yea!
2. Bob preached for me on Sunday, and helped serve communion.
3. I had an administrative council meeting on Monday night, boo. But the admin. Council did the right thing and gave a good raise to the secretary. Yea. And yes, they gave me one too.
4. We completed our wednesday night bible study of the life of David. Yea.
5. I got money.
6. I got the dvds of the Vicar of Dibley which I had been wanting for a long time.
7. The elections changed the balance of power so that it is now balanced.
8. I am going on a date tonight. Double, Triple yea!
9. I took Tuesday off for me.
10. The kids sang happy birthday to me.
11. I got lots of cards and telephone calls.
12. I am working on my charge conference paperwork, and snowed under, er that's not a birthday gift.
Now if you want to keep sending me gifts, they will be happily recieved.