Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Its Zachary's birthday

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Zachary!
Happy Birthday to you!


My sweet new son, Zachary turns 4 today. We sang happy birthday to him in church, and he was totally got off guard. He is not sure what this means, but by the time this day is over, he sure will.
I am here at Atlanta missing him and the others. So I celebrate his birthday another day. I had hubby send cake to the day care for them to celebrate. Zachary I am so glad God created you, and provided a way for you to come live with us in our family. I love you Zack! Here is a link to his pictures.

2 comments:

Brother Marty said...

Mama,
It has to be hard to be away on this special day. He'll know you love him when you return (as he knows you love him, regardless)....Happy Birthday Zachary!
Marty

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Aw, what cute pictures! God bless him. And you for giving him a home!