Monday, April 07, 2008

Retreating for a day


Dear friends and family,

I am going away for a day for the clergywomen's retreat "One is the Body"
Women in Ministry Spiritual Retreatto my favorite place, where? Camp Sumatanga. We will be led by a sister clergywoman who has a ministry leading retreats, worship workshops, Kay Mutert called Day Spring. Kay was one of our leaders in the Clergy's Covenant Forums, that I took part in a couple of years ago. She was in charge of our worship times, and did a great job leading us in worship, introducing different ways to worship, and teaching us about personal worship. I missed the rgbp's retreat/BE, so I look forward to some time at this one.


I'll be back though, we got packing, moving, cleaning, ball games, dance classes, homework, etc on the home front.

At the church; I have those in the hospital, homebound, the grieving, and meetings this week.


Please pray for Daddy Bob, my sweet hubby while I am gone, he has a lot to do in the next few days. He is still struggling with allergies or something upper respitory. He is better, but still has something. And like most families, when one of the parents is gone, the children seem to push a little more on the one left behind. We are already outnumbered, so he is going to be really outnumbered. And pray for less anxiety for the kids with me being gone.


Blessings to you all today.

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

Kay Mutert is the bomb! Thanks for visiting the young clergy blog!