Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Five:Hasty Edition

Reverend Mother offers the following at Revgalblogpals: Whoops! I have been in a family-induced haze these few days, with the July 4 holiday and taking time off while relatives are visiting. So I literally lost track of what day it was!So rather than make you guys wait even one minute longer for the five, I'll dig up an oldie:

Today, what are you:

1. Wearing Colorful Polo shirt, khaki shorts, crocs.

2. Reading The Secret Life of Bees, Sue Monk Kidd; They Like the Jesus, but Not the Church, Dan Kimball: Natural Church Development and The Implementation Guide, Schwartz.

3. Eating Pizza, Dark chocolate Mms and anything that is good for a long road trip.

4. Doing Traveling back from our vacation to home, it is a long trip, so I am also trying to keep the kids from getting too bored.

5. Pondering How bad is the house going to be when we get home? Will these kids ever stop arguing? And how will I write my sermon for Sunday?

No comments: