For the Friday Five: Songbird tells us that “Where we live, it's February School Vacation Week!Yes, that's an odd thing, a vacation extending President's Day. But it's part of our lives here. Some people go South or go skiing, but we always stay home and find more humble amusements.”
In that spirit, I offer this Taking a Break Friday Five. Tell us how you would spend:
1. a 15 minute break Tea or coffee anyone?
2. an afternoon off Nap or a hike or play Wii depending on the weather.
3. an unexpected free day I am out of here or veg out.
4. a week's vacation Funny you would ask we finalized the place we are staying for Spring break which is in two weeks. And it looks a lot warmer than the skiing winter break picture on rgbp’s. (Hint, Hint can you say sunny Florida.)
5. a sabbatical Get out of here, are you kidding me? You aren’t. Well let me go to Oxford then. I did have a Seminary Professor who took his sabbatical making pizzas at Pizza Hut.
That does sound intriguing, with a whole lot less mental stress.
I know what you mean Songbird. Today, I got to have coffee at Starbucks with some friends. It was really nice.