Monday, May 26, 2008

Back home

We are back home from Florida. We really had a good time. We had breakfast with mom before we left this morning.
We drove all day today, and it was a long trip, especially for the kids. But we made it back safely. Drove through rain the last part of the trip.

I finished reading my book Miss Julia Strikes Back by Ann B. Ross. It was nice, light, leisurely reading.

I started rereading the book The First 90 Days: Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders at All Levels by Michael Watkins. I read it two years ago when I moved here. Those who are being moved had to go to a workshop based on this book. We then had to come up with a 90 day plan for our new appointment. I didn't quite understand everything this book said because it is business oriented. But I am understanding it this time around. Now to come up with a 90 day plan and turn it in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay tell us the truth, is the 90 day workshop thing worth the time? I've never done it and just wondered. :-)