It was a sweet day though on my regular day off to be with them and take care of them. Bob has done a good job of being nurse Bob. I am surprised niether he nor Zach have gotten it.
- Yesterday we commissioned nine new Stephen Ministers. Yea!
- We are starting a new grief recovery ministry using our Stephen Ministers as listeners.
- We have applied to be an Angel Food Ministry host-site and had a good response at our first information meeting.
- We are starting a new type of new member's class beginning in Feb. We'll see how that goes.
- The Tribe, our 20 year old's group is growing, doing missions locally and getting ready for a big mission trip to Nicaragua.
- The worships service for the young adult age group is in planning stages and hopefully will get off the ground in the next couple of months.
One more thought, I am impressed that Barack has called on us to help rebuild our country in our neighborhoods and communities. Today, January 19th, our nation will come together in a shared spirit of community; on the eve of inauguration and Martin Luther King Jr. Day. If you want to know more you can go to USA Service to find out more.