Hello from your Fifth Friday Five team, will smama and Songbird~It's Leap Day!!
Whether you're one of the special few who have a birthday only once every four years, or simply confused by the extra day on the calendar, everyone is welcome to join in and play our Leap Year Friday Five.
Tell us about a time you:
1. Leapt before looked; Some guy I dated, I'm sure. Nuff said, don't you think.
2. Leapt to a conclusion; I am constantly learning not to do this.
3. Took a Leap of Faith; Answered the call from God to be a Minister. (Sometimes I call getting out of the bed in the morning a leap of faith..)
4. Took a literal Leap; How many do you want to know about? And would you like to know the results of said leaps? It isn't a pretty sight, and my body still reminds me of those leaps.
5. And finally, what might you be faced with leaping in the coming year? MMM Can't tell you just yet, but when I can, it will be right here on this blog.
Bonus: A friend told me yesterday, that since this day doesn't really exist, we should all take the day off. But sadly there is no day off for me today. So how about you what do you do with the leap year day? Frankly my leapster is leaped out.
Feel free to leap over any of the questions if you don't feel like answering them, says will smama,