Friday Five from the revgalblogpals brought to you by reverendmother.
Well friends, this is one of those weeks when I simply must work today, which is normally my day off. I know, I know. We may tut-tut all we want, but the fact is, some weeks are like that.
So, this week's F5 is simple.Name five things you plan to do today.
1. The Bulletin,
2. a lunch meeting with the Hospice Chaplain,
3. a meeting with the Social Worker from Lifeline Adoption Agency for the One Year update on Zachary,
4. Clean and Pickup for #3.
and 5. Work on my sermon.
Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today. Yes, it is a bunch of have-tos, but I was gone for over a week with other things, and I am playing catch-up big time. I'll play tomorrow or maybe next week. or maybe never. (LOL) So here goes of what I would like to do;
1. See a movie,
2. read and finish one of the novels I have started but not finished.
3. go for a long hike somewhere beautiful, peaceful.
5. Send the kids to a babysitter and spend the rest of the day with my hubby. (Use your imagination.)
Thanks reverendmother. And I am not tut-tuting you at all.